1. Authenticating and identifying you on our websites and applications so we can provide you the services you requested.
2. Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in our shopping if you pay for items through the BAB Website.
3. Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of an BAB website.
4. Measuring your use of the BAB websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites and online services to your likely interests, and for market research.
5. Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant ads and content on other companies’ websites.
Technically speaking, cookies are called “HTTP cookies.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 Local Storage and local shared objects (LSOs). LSOs are used by the authors of files that are read by Adobe Flash Player and the websites hosting those files. We may use HTML5 Local Storage, LSOs, and similar technologies for authenticating you, keeping track of information you have provided to us, and remembering your preferences (see purposes numbers 1 through 3 above).
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites and applications, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are simple programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify the BAB (or the companies that help us run our website) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.
Thank you for using ww.bab.org.uk. We hope you find it informative and professional and look forward to reading your comments and developing the site for your future use.
BAB Document and Image Download Area
Please ensure you are using the latest release of Adobe Acrobat to view Portable Document Files (Pdf). Please note that many browsers will open the pdf documents, you may save them by using the menu of your browser". Documents marked in Green are displayed as Policy Documents, but are also available in the subject area.
Copyright © The BAB 2008-2023, All Rights ReservedNo part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the BAB, unless otherwise indicated, for stand-alone materials.
|Aikido Development Plan (2014 -2019)||September 2015||23-11-2015|
|BAB Anti Doping Policy||December 2020||10-12-2020|
|BAB Data Processing Agreement with Associations||August 2018 V1||15-08-2018|
|BAB Data Protection Policy (GDPR)||August 2018 V1||04-11-2019|
|BAB Data Protection Procedures (GDPR)||August 2018 V1||15-08-2018|
|BAB Equality Policy 2019||November 2019||01-11-2019|
|BAB Vulnerable Adults Safeguarding and Protection Policy (VASPP)||November 2015||08-11-2015|
|BAB Web Site Policies (as displayed in the site general code)||May 2009||12-05-2009|
|BAB Website Terms and Conditions (GDPR)||August 2018 V1||15-08-2018|
|Child Safeguarding & Protection Policy (CSPP)||December 2020 Version 1||08-12-2020|
|Recruitment and DBS Guidance||5th May 2016||10-03-2017|