The BAB has been advised that we have moved to Plan B of the Autumn / Winter Plan. Please read further details below.
This is the current general information.
- Full Contact Aikido is acceptable for Adults and Juniors.
- There is no limit on class size or who you can train with.
- The use of face covering is at the choice of the club leader, but is NOT a legal requirement.
- The use of the NHS Track and Trace QR code to register at your club is suggested, but is not a legal requirement.
- The use of the NHS COVID-19 App Passport to prove vaccination status or to request proof of a Negative Lateral Flow Test on the day of training is at the choice of the club leader.
- Some of your club members may be anxious about contact aikido , The BAB suggests that you should be sensitive to this and you could refer to the BAB Return to the Dojo documentation Phase 2 & 3 for guidance.
Based upon this information the BAB expects that in England, clubs will be still be able to train with full contact aikido. Therefore please ensure your BAB membership is current & valid as it includes your person to person and public liability insurance.