Supplement 12 applicable to Wales Only
The BAB Covid-19 for Wales advised the following.
Following the lifting of the National Firebreak in Wales, Indoor Sports/Leisure activities have been allowed to resume from Monday 9th November 2020. In order to comply to the new Welsh Government Covid – 19 regulations they have implemented some changes which will also apply to Aikido Dojo’s following a restricted Phased Return to training indoors. A summary is shown below:
- A maximum of 15 people will be allowed to attend indoor classes at any one time.
- All classes will need to be booked in advance. There will be limited capacity to accommodate all social distancing measures.
- All Club/Dojo hirers should contact their local leisure or community centre to discuss their individual club/Dojo needs.
- Social distancing measures will apply including queuing systems together with a one way movement around facilities. The sanitising of facilities will take place between sessions to ensure participants/visitors safety. There is a preference for cashless entry where possible. Masks must be worn at all times when moving around the facilities but can be removed when exercising. (In our Dojos I am recommending that masks be worn during activities)
- The limiting number of people gathering for outdoor sports are 30 people.
Advise supplied the BAB Welsh COVID Office.